Walter C. Brocato -- Of Counsel
Overview And Experience
- Eminent Domain and Land Litigation
- Real Estate
- Property Tax and Appraisal
- General Civil Law
- Insurance Defense
- State Bar of Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Failure Is Not An Option
Mr. Brocato joined the firm in November of 2023 as Of Counsel. As an Assistant Attorney General from 1997 to November of 2023, he represented the Texas Department of Transportation in hundreds of eminent domain cases on highways across the State of Texas. For the Firm, Mr. Brocato’s practice will focus primarily on eminent domain litigation, land litigation, ad valorem tax and property valuation litigation, commercial litigation, and insurance defense claims.
Mr. Brocato and his wife live on Galveston Island and have three grown children and two small dogs.
- B.A., Plan II Honors Program at The University of Texas at Austin, 1984, with honors
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 1988.
(409) 763-2481 ext. 138; email@example.com
Gloria Robledo -- Legal Secretary
firstname.lastname@example.org; (409) 763-2481 ext. 230
- Mr. Brocato is active member of the Knights of Columbus, MSGR. Kirwin Council #787, of the Holy Family Catholic Parish of Galveston.
- Mr. Brocato is a member of the Galveston County Bar Association.