LEE A. MENCACCI -- FIRM ASSOCIATE
Overview And Experience
failure is not an option
Lee A. Mencacci is a native Galvestonian and associated with the Firm in January 2018.
While in law school, Mr. Mencacci participated extensively in the nationally recognized South Texas College of Law Advocacy program and received the Cali Excellence for the Future Award for outstanding achievement in Civil Trial Advocacy. His principal area of practice at the Firm is civil litigation. In his personal time, Mr. Mencacci enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
He is an avid hunter and fisherman and enjoys being involved in his hometown of Galveston.
- B.B.A., Texas A&M University, 2013
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2016
(409) 763-2481 ext. 124; email@example.com
Katherine R. Hogan – Legal Secretary
firstname.lastname@example.org; (409) 763-2481 ext. 241
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association