JENNIFER A. MOYNAHAN -- FIRM ASSOCIATE
Overview And Experience
- Ad Valorem Tax Litigation (GCAD)
- General Commercial Litigation
- State of Texas
failure is not an option
Ms. Moynahan joined McLeod, Alexander, Powel, & Apffel in 2020. Prior to joining MAPA, Ms. Moynahan gained valuable legal experience through both her judicial internships with the Honorable Judge George Hanks, Jr. of the Southern District of Texas and the Honorable Justice Kevin Jewell of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals, as well as through her Summer Associate positions with McGinnis Lochridge, LLP and The Lanier Law Firm. Since joining MAPA, Ms. Moynahan’s practice has been focused on general commercial litigation and ad valorem tax and property valuation litigation.
- St. Mary’s University, B.A. in Criminal Justice, magna cum laude.
- University of Houston Law Center, cum laude.
- Case notes and comments editor for the Houston Journal of International Law.