(409) 763-2481 ext. 124
Lee is a native Galvestonian and associated with McLeod, Alexander, Powel & Apffel, P.C. in 2018. While in law school, Lee participated extensively in the nationally recognized South Texas College of Law Advocacy program and received the Cali Excellence for the Future Award for outstanding achievement in Civil Trial Advocacy. His principal area of practice is in civil litigation.
In his personal time, Lee enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is an avid hunter and fisherman and enjoys being involved in his hometown of Galveston.
- B.B.A., Texas A&M University, 2013.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2016.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association