Mr. Prudhomme has recently joined the MAPA Law Firm as Of Counsel. He was the principal partner of Prudhomme Law Office, a U.S. News selected Best Law Firm in America in the area of Immigration Law.
Mr. Prudhomme formerly served as a Federal Immigration Judge. For over fifty years his firm had a longstanding history of helping businesses meet their HR immigration needs. He specialized in investor visas and helping international companies set up their U.S. operation. The firm had vast experience in assisting and representing clients with obtaining family-based visas and green cards.
- State Bar of Texas
- US Supreme Court
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Harris County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association Immigration Committee
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (past NV Chairperson and Board of Governors)
- U.S. Immigration Judge, Executive Offices of Immigration Review
- Mr. Prudhomme is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law. For more than 50 years he has held an AV Peer Review rating.
- Mr. Prudhomme served as the Honorary Consul of Austria for the State of Nevada and upon retirement was awarded the Decoration of Honor in Gold by the President of the Republic of Austria.
- Mr. Prudhomme was an active member of the Boy Scouts of America both as a Scout and Scouter for over 30 years.
- Mr. Prudhomme participated in Freshman and Varsity football at the University of Notre Dame . He also fought in the Bengal Bouts at the University.
- Mr. Prudhomme served as a Stephens Fellow on the John Fairbanks Studies for South East Asia at Harvard University.
- Fano v. O’Neil, 806 F2d 1262 (5th Cir. 1987)
- Five Star Restaurants, WAC 01-001-53644, INS/AAO (2001)
- Hyatt Regency, WAC 02-223-52560 (AAO, Nov. 7, 2007)